With proper care and fills your eyelashes can last indefinitely.
– Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours.
– Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
– Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
– Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
– ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the Spoolie given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place. You can purchase a longer life coating to extend the wear of your lash extensions in between fills.
– Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing. We recommend any oil free foaming facial wash or a cleanser meant for lash extensions. Do Not use baby shampoo, as it contains oils and is not the best option for cleaning.
– Use only mascaras that are safe for Classic eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras. Only apply the mascara to the tips of your lashes.
– After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it’s best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
– You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
– Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
– Beauty FX Ink recommends touch-up appointments every two to three weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.